- 1 Ripe Banana
- 1/2 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1/4 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
- A sprinkle of cinnamon or a drizzle of honey for added flavor (avoid honey if your dog is under 1 year old)
- Preheat your oven to 325°F (160°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe banana until smooth.
- Add the peanut butter to the mashed banana and mix well until fully combined.
- Add the rolled oats and whole wheat flour to the mixture and stir until you have a thick, sticky dough.
- If desired, add a sprinkle of cinnamon or a small drizzle of honey for extra flavor. Mix well.
- Take small portions of the dough and roll them into bite-sized balls.
- Place the dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet, spacing them apart.
- Gently flatten each ball with a fork or your fingers to create a cookie shape.
- Bake the treats in the preheated oven for about 15-20 minutes or until they turn golden brown and slightly firm.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the treats cool completely.
- Once cooled, the treats are ready for your dog to enjoy! Store them in an airtight container for up to a week.