I teamed up with co-owner and taproom manager of The Nook on Robinson, Mary McGinn, to highlight some of Central Florida’s top picks for fall craft beers. Check out these five local breweries and their featured seasonal flavors!
1) Never Too Late by Ivanhoe Park Brewing: Love pumpkin spiced everything? Make sure to add this pumpkin brown ale to your list of beers to try! Ivanhoe sprinkled seasonal spirit into a 6.9% brown ale using fresh, but subtle spices.
Ivanhoe Park Brewing is an independent craft brewery and tasting room located in the historic Ivanhoe Village. They are known for their core beer selection, using only the finest ingredients and selected hops, barley and malts.
2) Barrel-Aged Did I Do Thattt? by Ellipsis Brewing Company: Just in time for Halloween! Their 13.2% Russian Imperial Stout has been barrel-aged to perfection then loaded with walnut and vanilla.
Ellipsis Brewing is a 10-barrel brewhouse and taproom located near the Orlando Airport and is known for its creative, experimental flavors. Yelpers love their wide variety of sour beers and IPA's, along with their dog-friendly industrial atmosphere.
3) What the Fluff, Pumpkin? by RockPit Brewing: Three words: Pumpkin Spice Latte. This PSL Ale clocks in at 7% and is brewed with an abundance of actual marshmallow fluff. This sweet Fall seasonal is available now, at this SoDo brewery. It’ll pour alongside an Oktoberfest, a Schwarzbier, and a spiced apple cider!
RockPit Brewing has 20 taps filled with a variety of in-house crafted beer, including IPA’s, sours, Belgians, German beers, lagers, pilsners, even hard seltzers. Yelpers especially love their weekly game nights, family-friendly atmosphere, and Saturday morning yoga and beer.
4) Chocolate Mint Girl Stout by Orlando Brewing: This 6.5% organic stout is crafted by Florida’s only organic brewery and releases every November. Brewed with cacao nibs and peppermint, Girl Stout boasts a robust chocolate flavor and the perfect touch of mint.
Established in 2004, Orlando Brewing was Central Florida's first brewery and the only organic brewery in the Southeast! In addition to 30 taps flowing in the taproom, they offer free brewery tours Mon-Sat at 6pm or by appointment.
5) Oktoberfest by Oviedo Brewing Company: A local rendition of a traditional German Fall seasonal. This malty yet balanced amber lager is a drinkable session beer with a slight hint of spice. It is available at their taproom in East Orlando!
As Oviedo’s only craft brewery and gastropub, locals love their unique and savory food menu paired with their crafted beers. They host monthly events including the Oviedo Night Market featuring fresh produce, and local vendors' crafts. Their space is also available for event rentals!
Looking for more local spots to grab an expertly-crafted seasonal brew? Check out our breweries collection feature under our Local Experiences article.