Fig and Flower owner Rachel Taylor highlights the top five eco-friendly beauty and skin care products that are absolute must-haves.
1. One Love Organics Vitamin B Enzyme Cleansing Oil & Makeup Remover: This best-selling cleanser is an amazing multi-tasker, perfect for all skin types with the ability to wash away impurities and makeup while leaving the skin moisturized and balanced. The powerhouse ingredient in this formula is enzyme papain, which is extracted from the papaya plant and acts as a natural exfoliator.
2. 100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream: Caffeine derived from green tea and coffee increases circulation to brighten the under-eye area and delivers potent antioxidants. Also formulated with anti-aging vitamins and nourishing rosehip oil helps the eye look more youthful with increased use.
3. Agent Nateur - Holi (Rose) N4 Deodorant: This luxurious deodorant is created with foo- grade, non-GMO ingredients such as organic coconut oil, beeswax, avocado butter and castor oil. Scented with essential oils with notes of rose and sandalwood, which also acts as a pheromone.
4. RMS Beauty Signature Set Mod Collection: This set includes five amazing products from RMS Beauty. This collection includes RMS Beauty’s Master Mixer that looks gorgeous when applied to the eyelids or mixed into any shade of cheek or lip color. RMS Beauty’s Living Luminizer applied to the cheekbones, under the eyebrow and cupid's bow helps lift and add a healthy dew. The two lip and cheek colors included are Smile and Spell. Finally, RMS Beauty’s Simply Cocoa lip and skin balm is included.
5. ILIA True Skin Serum Foundation: This foundation was introduced in 2018 and has quickly become a favorite. This formula is buildable and can offer light to medium coverage that leaves the skin feeling hydrated with healthy ingredients such as Aloe leaf juice, rosehip and marula oil.