I wanted to make a recipe for Cinco De Mayo on my Bradley Smoker. This recipe has a Mexican food taste with hints of smoked wood. I got part of my inspiration from my Corona beer I was drinking. I was sitting in my back yard admiring the green grass thinking about what flavor I wanted to make. I decided halfway through my beer that I wanted to make a burrito with smoked chicken, peppers, onions, and a sauce that brings back memories.
7. Now that the chicken has reached 145 degrees F, remove from the smoker and start up your grill. To do a reverse sear you need the grill hot (about 350 degrees F) to get those perfect grill marks.
8. Now that the grill has reached 350 degrees F, add the chicken to the grill and sear on each side for about 60 seconds on each side.
9. Place the chicken on the top rack of your grill (not on direct heat) and remove your vegetables from the smoker.
10. Now lets finish off these vegetables over open flame to crisp them up. Grill the vegetables in the basket for about 5 minutes tossing them every 15 seconds.
11. Now its time to pull off the vegetables and chicken off the grill to take inside.
12. Heat the flower tortilla in a damp towel for about 30-45 seconds. This will help make the tortilla flexible and not tear.
13. Prepare vegetables to build burrito- take the avocados, remove the skin, and slice them. Cut the onions, peppers, and limes in half.
14. Build the burrito: add the shredded chicken, avocado slices, onions, peppers, and cilantro onto the flower tortilla. Top with your favorite sauce and enjoy!