Sun’s out, plums out! Drop that resting peach face, grab all of the summer produce and burrata and enjoy the hell out of your life!
I love this chilled refreshing salad with all that sexy summer stone fruit! Lil trick, I like to keep this salad chilled after plating by popping my serving platter in the freezer about 30 minutes prior to plating!
- 2 Peaches, chilled, thinly sliced
- 2 Plums, chilled, thinly sliced
- 1 ear of sweet corn, chilled, off the cob
- 2 large basil leaves, ribonned
- 2 T neutral oil
- 1 T balsamic glace
- 1 pinch of red pepper flakes
- Flakey Sea Salt + P to taste
30 minutes prior to plating, pop your serving platter in the freezer. Meanwhile, cut up the fruit and corn.
Arrange fruit on the platter, top with corn, then burrata. Finish with a drizzle of oil, balsamic glaze, red pepper, S+P and basil. Serve chilled.
Follow Lindsey Bishop Clark @dishbeautiful