Getting dolled up and heading out for a night on the town with the women in your life is sometimes exactly what you need, but there are many occasions when the best thing is to stay in, devour your favorite snacks, and spend some quality girl time with those who are there for you through thick and thin. And that calls for Movie Night! So, from my living room to yours, my circle of best girlfriends to yours, here are our favorite girls-night-in movie picks. Some will take you back to the good ol’ days and others will have you laughing out loud and singing along, but regardless of what’s on the screen, enjoy making memories to last a lifetime!
1. BRIDESMAIDS [R], 2011, Comedy/Romance, Kristen Wiig, Maya Rudolph, Wendi McLendon-Covey, Ellie Kemper, Melissa McCarthy, Rose Byrne
2. BRING IT ON [PG13], 2000, Comedy/Romance/Sport, Kirsten Dunst, Elize Dushku, Jesse Bradford, Gabrielle Union
3. NOW AND THEN [PG13], 1995, Drama, Demi Moore, Rosie O’Donnell, Rita Wilson, Melanie Griffith
4. PITCH PERFECT [PG13], 2012, Anna Kendrick, Brittany Snow, Rebel Wilson, Anna Camp
5. STEEL MAGNOLIAS [PG13],1989, Comedy/Romance/Drama, Sally Field, Dolly Parton, Shirley MacLaine, Daryl Hannah, Olympia Dukakis, Julia Roberts