Nothing like a little raspberry protein shake to start your day or even better post workout. This turned out pretty amazing and it was quick and easy to make. All ingredients are plant based, dairy free, and gluten free. This recipe for me made about two servings.
By eating a whole food, plant-based diet, you'll find it easy to remove most hidden allergens (such as dairy and gluten) that live in processed foods and animal products, as well as fillers, additives, preservatives, and other artificial ingredients.
Try it out for yourself.
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 4 almonds
- 1 scoop vanilla Vega Protein Powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon cacao nibs1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/3 cup frozen raspberries
- Sprinkle with chia seeds if your heart desires
Combine all ingredients in a blender.
Follow Rachel Hemphill @thechiababe