Need a quick dinner? Here’s one that tastes great and is healthy!! It is true you can make a quick healthy meal that the whole family will love. Oh, and it all fits on just ONE pan!! Did someone say less clean-up?!?
Sheet-Pan Shrimp Fajitas
Serving Size: 1 Tortilla filled with shrimp and veggies
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 10 min
- 2 lbs. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 yellow, red, orange and green bell pepper, sliced thin
- 1 red onion, sliced thin
- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper, as you like
- 2 teaspoons dark chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon Mexican or regular oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- GF tortillas, warmed (I prefer the Siete brand!)
Lime, cilantro, avocado and salsa for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine onion, bell pepper, shrimp, olive oil, salt, pepper and other spices. Toss to combine.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Wrap tortillas in foil and place in a corner of the sheet pan.
- Spread shrimp, bell peppers and onions on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 7-8 minutes. Then, turn the oven to broil on high and take the tortillas out of the foil package. Continue to cook shrimp and vegetables for an additional 2 minutes, or until shrimp is cooked through.
- Take the sheet pan out of the oven. Squeeze fresh lime juice over fajitas and sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
- Serve with warm tortillas and a side of avocado, cilantro, salsa and lime.
MACROS: PROTEIN – 32. 4g, CARBS - 18g, FAT - 8.7g
Lacey Spallitta is a wife, momma of two, Holistic Health Coach, Personal Trainer and Creator of Mind-Body-Fit. The recipe is from her new cookbook “Meal Prep Made Easy.” Check out her website to download the cookbook for 4 weeks for easy, healthy meals you can prep once a week.