Valentine's Day, like everything else, is going to look a little different this year. Whether you are celebrating with a loved one at home or just treating yourself to a day of love, this list is sure to give you some inspiration:
- Order your favorite takeout. If you don't feel like cooking, don't; this is a great time to support your local restaurants and enjoy your favorite meals at home.
- Watch a movie that makes you smile. This is great for any day, really, but especially on Valentine's Day.
- Dress up for a Zoom call with your loved ones. Who says you can't look and feel your best from the comfort of your own home?
- Have an at-home spa day. Take a relaxing bath, light a candle, and listen to some relaxing music.
- Dance in the kitchen. I am a big fan of dancing around my house, especially when I just need to let loose. This is a great way to have fun and enjoy, or to just get some stress out.
- Make your favorite drink or pour a glass of your favorite wine. My drink of choice is probably going to be a bee's knees.
- Bake something yummy. If you have kiddos, this is a fun way to get them involved. You could take your favorite Christmas cookie recipe and make heart-shaped cookies for Valentine's Day.
I truly believe that this is a great day to celebrate ourselves just as much as celebrating with others, so find a fun way to treat yourself and enjoy!