What's trending in your home for 2020?
We asked local Interior Designer and owner of Southerly Abode, Tiffany Anich, what is trending for this upcoming year.
Southerly Abode is a full service interiors firm. Principal designer, Tiffany Anich, specializes in striking a balance between a project’s integrity and the client’s personality. Tiffany’s personal design philosophy is blending classical and contemporary elements: “I love working with pieces clients already own. The mix of old and new creates a space that looks collected versus designed.”
1. This deep shade of navy blue blue looks especially crisp with white.
2. This 2020 color trend is stunning on the Plato Woodwork line seen at Classic Cabinetry.
3. Denim blue looks very chic when paired with bold and vibrant colors.
4. This particular shade of blue works in both modern and traditional interiors.
5. Incorporating green through plants adds instant warmth and life to a space.
6. Pillows, accessories and art provide a great opportunity to try out another 2020 color trend.