For those who live or work on Lake Murray, there’s no better way to spotlight your love for the Lake than showing off any of hundreds of great souvenirs. These items also make great gifts, which enable visitors to relive their personal moments from our wonderful, wet playground and homestead.
There’s no shortage of retailers who offer some of the finest Lake Murray custom-art and keepsakes. Wingard’s Market, 1403 N Lake Drive in Lexington, has a whole house dedicated to hard-to-find trinkets from branded baby bibs to one-of-a-kind originals. Good finds also are at The Nifty Gifty Boutique, 104 Andrew Corley Road in Lexington.
1. Tumbler, Wingard's Market, $16.99.
2. Ball Cap, Wingard's, $19.99.
3. Framed Art of Lake, Nifty Gifty Boutique, $199.
4. Pink Tumbler, NGB, $25.
5. Coy Bayne's Book of Lake Murray History, Lake Murray Country's Visitor Center, $20.
6. Illustrated Cutting Board, Visitor Center, $24.