The holidays can be stressful. Finding the perfect gift can be hard! Check out our list of great local gifts and finds to show those special to you that you are thinking of them this season.
1. The Amazing Olive offers custom labeling that they print “in-house.” They print family photos and corporate logos on the bottles filled with any olive oil or balsamic vinegar. $13.99 each, $27.98 for a set for the holidays. Featured are their Patchogue holiday season labeled bottles. 35 E. Main St., Patchogue
2. Madison Niche's bestselling Grapefruit Pine Wooden Candle Tray. The retail is $78 for this unique candle with fragrance notes of grapefruit, plum, Siberian fir, musk and sandalwood. This 40-ounce candle is hand-poured using artisan techniques with a natural soy wax blend and high-quality essential and fragrance oils with a burn time of approximately 60 hours.
3. Raphel Vineyards 2014 La Fontana, $26.60 per bottle. La Fontana is s Bordeaux blend comprising merlot, cabernet franc, cabernet sauvignon, malbec, and petit verdot. This is a balanced, full-bodied wine full of complexity and flavor, softened by velvety tannins. Raphel's reserve grapes used to produce this wine are hand-harvested, hand-sorted and wild fermented, then aged for 18 months in French oak barrels before blending and bottling unfiltered and unfined.
4. At Ellie J + Co., you’ll find great gifts like handmade artisan soaps and lotions, vegan bags, small-batch and locally produced Long Island products, accessories, jewelry and many more unique hostess and holiday gifts as well as stocking stuffers, white elephant and grab bag. Prices start at $10.
5. The Colony Shop – Since 1946, the Colony Shop has been offering children's clothing that is carefully hand-selected based on quality and the latest fashions. They search far and wide to get the best clothing your child will absolutely love. Featured is Holiday Red Plaid Sleepwear Sizes newborn – 14 (styles may vary) Prices starting at $26. TheColonyShop.net
6. Wellness Gifts from Tranquility Within – 4-inch White Sage Smudge Sticks are grown in California and are hand-tied. Sage is all-natural and has a warm, cleansing aroma. It has been used for years and by many cultures to cleanse the energy in a home, office or any space or object. It is often purchased with an abalone shell to hold the sage while it is burning and when it is not. Together, they make a great gift for almost anyone on your list. Sage: $5.99; resting in an abalone shell $14, which is sitting on a wooden stand, $8.99. TranquilityWithin.com
7. Loughlin Vineyard – Wine makes the perfect gift. The 2017 chardonnay is a light, crisp chardonnay with citrus aromas and crisp acidity—the perfect pairing to shell fish or when you need a refreshing white! $20 per bottle. The 2018 Pinky Rosé was created as an homage to the vineyard's donkey, who roamed the property from 1964 till 1993, is a Provençal styled rosé made for those perfect spring days. Light, airy and effortless with notes of cranberry and light red berries. $25 per bottle. The 2017 cabernet sauvignon is ripe and complex with aromas of blackberry, vanilla and cassis. Aged in French oak for 24 months, the wine is spicy yet smooth. This wine would pair perfectly with a steak or blue cheese and charcuterie. $32 per bottle. 2018 South Bay Breeze Blush brings you back to those warm summer days we all are dreaming of! Fruity and sweet, this soft and inviting wine has 3% residual sugar and notes of sweet fruits like strawberries.8. Amulet Arts – Shop jewelry with positive energy at Amulet Arts. These bracelets are as meaningful as they are beautiful. Each word is intended to inspire, empower and celebrate women. Each piece has a beautiful design and powerful message meant to be worn and gifted to spread love, strength and positivity. They look even better stacked! $40 each. Available in: Breathe, Blessed, Brave, Dream, Empowered, Fearless, Grateful, Inspired, Strong, and Warrior in white gold or yellow gold. 631.207.GOLD, AmuletArtsNY.com
9. Cryology – One Whole-Body Cryotherapy Session ($25 first-time special) – Whole-body cryotherapy is a 3-minute exposure to very cold yet dry and tolerable nitrogen vapors. Initially invented as a treatment for arthritis, cryotherapy provokes a powerful anti-inflammatory response within the body which promotes overall health and well-being (inflammation is the best predictor of age and mortality!) while reducing aches and pains and speeding the recovery of injuries. Cryotherapy has even been shown to boost immunity, burn fat and improve mood. Cryotherapy at Cryology is also offered for targeted areas (local cryotherapy) or in a 10-minute cold facial (cryofacial). CryologyNY.com with locations in Patchogue, Babylon and Bayside.
10.Unique gifts from Paper Doll Curiosity Shoppe on Main Street in Patchogue
11. Muñeca Arthouse is an experiment by artist Ratgrrl. to bring a contemporary graphic aesthetic to the arts community in Long Island. It is located in downtown Patchogue, an up-and-coming arts-centric seaside town, and concentrates on showing artist illustrators, graffiti, street, digital and graphic, comic, pop and pop surrealist work. The "museum gift shop" will be selling artist merch, kidrobot vinyl art toys, prints, postcards, jewelry, pottery, pins and more.
12. Long Island apparel gifts from Island Life – Rep your island pride! Island Life aims to inspire locals to check out thier local community, shop in their neighborhood store, grab a burger at a local joint, enjoy some fine dining at one of the hundreds of gourmet restaurants right around the corner, stop by one of the many gorgeous wineries or amazing breweries for a tasting, support local brands, explore all that this beautiful island that we call home has to offer and live their best island life! IslandLife-LINY.com
13. Unique gifts from Thred, a contemporary boutique right here in Patchogue. Featured are varved wood town and Long Island boards ($30) and snowmen ($75.) Both items are locally made by Patchogue-Medford artists.