1. Hey Dewy is a Wireless Facial Humidifier, easy to carry, easy to recharge, that will keep your skin hydrated, glowing and fresh even on the harshest of days. $59.95, heydewy.com
2. With notes of vanilla, cedar and caramel, Desert Door sotol is akin to a young whiskey. The creamy smoothness and hint of eucalyptus makes it a great drink to aid in unwinding and relaxing. From $34.99, desertdoor.com
3. The Austin-based owners of chocolate company Joaihú have a mission is to create the finest Brazilian tree-to-bar chocolate while regenerating local ecosystems through sustainable farming practices. Three bars for $33, joaihu.com
4. Wake up feeling as smooth and soft as cashmere every morning. A quick coating of Ever Overnight Facial feels like a mini spa treatment in your bathroom, packing on the good stuff like retinol and essential fatty acids to deliver deep hydration and plump up wrinkles. $85.50, ever.com
5. The "Love You Bunches Gift Box '' from Austin’s new upscale home delivery food store Foxtrot will feature a bottle of wine, assorted chocolates, and a candle to set a good mood. $75, foxtrotco.com
6. Curl up and escape your day with a charming book filled with puppies and play - an illustrated take on the late Queen Elizabeth II's childhood and love of corgis, by Caroline L. Perry. $18.99 at all good bookstores.
7. Get some water therapy and head out on to the lake for the ultimate boating experience. Captained party boats take the stress out of your sail, so you can kick back and enjoy the views as you sail into sunset. Go to lakeaustinpartyboatrentals.com to find out more.
8. Ao5 Gallery is Austin’s largest contemporary art gallery, committed to bringing accessible fine art to Austin since 1998. Not only does the eclectic array of art make a great gift but Ao5 Gallery also has the best custom frame shop in town. Gift cards are available for purchase in the gallery or online. Ao5gallery.com
9. VoChill will help you just chill. Austin couple Randall and Lisa Pawlik’s product keeps your wine cold (even in Texas heat) so you can slow sown and sip leisurely. From $44.95, vochill.com
10. Go and see Dr. Barbarino for The SaltFacial. It cleanses, purifies and disinfects the skin using ultrasound – plus wonderful products – unleashing vibrant, happy skin and a natural glow. $350, barbarinosurgicalarts.com
11. The Noor Convertible Rainbow earrings by Stella & Dot are sure to be a show-stopper at any event. Wear three ways - as an overside stud or with its reversible rainbow or gold jacket attached. $59, stelladot.com
12. Snuggle down in the softest pajamas... with a Texas pride print. These earth-friendly, unisex jammies are made with organic cotton and covered in all the things we love here in Austin: guitars, cacti and cowboys! $96, smallerthings.com