1. Pling's Party – Just won Children's Book of the Year with the Florida Writer's Association, this story is a great way to learn the importance of proper usage of exclamation points in kids' writing. Available on Amazon Kindle and print. Written by Orlando author Arielle Haughee.
2. Happy Ride Door Protectors – From the makers of the Bench Seat Covers, these are a set of waterproof and stain resistant door panels for car adventures with your furry friends. Available at petsafe.net.
3. Peppermint Creamed Honey from Cedar Hive Honey Company – Only 100% pure unfiltered organic grade for maximum health benefits. From bees in Davenport, Florida to your jar! Get yours at cedarhivehoneyco.com or a local weekend market.
4. Vegan Leather Bag – With colorful, changeable camera straps, your bag is as unique as you are! Get yours locally at Lavender Patch in St. Cloud and follow on Instagram @shoplavenderpatch.
5. "Blessed" Hoodie – Designed by South Orlando local influencer, DJ Prostyle of House of Styles, this hoodie is available in four favorite vibrant colors. Shop now at houseofstyles.com.
6. Primavera Andina Cana Flecha Colored Cuff – Pure artisanship made from plant cane fibers. All proceeds of this product are donated to indigenous communities in Colombia, all while supporting this local business! primaveraandina.com.
7. Orlando Neighborhoods Map – The perfect anyone-on-your-list gift! In your choice of nouveau colors, their paper is made with renewable energy. Gotta love that! nativemaps.us.
8. Custom-Crafted Family Portrait Ornament – Hand-drawn, wood-burned, and painted by a Kissimmee artist known as "Alyssa Makes Something," these ornaments are crafted from authentic birch wood. A gift you'll keep forever! etsy.com/shop/AlyssaMakesSomething or @alyssamakessomething.