1. Headwear is usually not the easiest accessory to pull off, but from knit beanies, wide brim hats, turbans & baseball caps conceals the bad hair day we all encounter!
2. White is all year round, period. Don’t be afraid to bring out your favorite pieces in the name of outdated tradition.
3. A long skinny scarf is the way to perk up a simple black straight dress. Add cheerfully colored & tasseled accessories.
4.Don’t put away all your summer dresses just yet! Through on a knitted cardigan and leggings, even cowboy boots to spice up the look!
5. Turtle necks are never out of style and don’t have to be too expensive at your local shops.
6. Find footwear that are comfortable. It is okay to give skinny stilettos a break this season! Platform heels are always perfect!