Clothes have the power to completely transform how you feel. Switching from sweatpants to a flowy floral dress can make you feel at once fun and flirty. Slip into a classic little black dress or bold fitted sequins number and it’s bound to amplify your level of sex appeal – to yourself and others. We’ve sprinkled the pages of this issue with date ideas, and here are Estilo Boutique-owner Stephanie Coultress O’Neill’s inspiration for however you choose to spend date night.
1. Comfy and Cute - Even if you’re just planning a casual date night at home, embrace the fun of Valentine’s and wear a cute sweatshirt with jeans.
2. LBD – The classic little black dress is always a great go-to for date nights. Sleek and chic, it’s a showstopper.
3. Glitz and Glam –Make it a memorable night on the town in sequins! Bonus if you embrace the current hot pink trend.
4. Feminine and Flirty - Date night is a perfect opportunity to bring out the ruffles and florals. The right dress is sure to bring out your fun and flirty side.
5. Comfortable and Cool - You can be date-ready and still comfortable in a tailored sweater with dark denim and a nice leather sneaker.
6. Elevate the Date - Dress it up a little with a novelty blazer and jeans. Blue and grey are a great combination.