Fish Fillets: 3 Tbsp Summer Peach Vinegar
3 Tbsp Basil Genovese Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Mediterranean Rub
Lime Fresco Sea Salt
Fresh Ground Black Pepper
4 Mahi Mahi Fillets
2 Avocados, quartered
2 Peaches, quartered
1/4 cup White Balsamic Vinegar - 1 tsp Lime Juice
1 tsp Lime Fresco Sea Salt - 1/4 cup Cilantro, minced
1. Whisk together the vinegar, olive oil, rub, salt and pepper in a small shallow baking dish. Add the Mahi Mahi and turn to coat.
2. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, turning once.
3. Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
4. Remove fish from marinade and season with additional salt and pepper to taste.
5. Grill the fillets for 3 to 4 minutes on each side or to desired doneness.
6. In the mean time, grill avocados and peaches for 2 minutes per side. Dice and put into a large bowl.
7. Add vinegar, lime juice, salt, and cilantro. Mix well.
8. Garnish Mahi Mahi with Peach Salsa and enjoy!
Styling Tip 1
Plate grilled Mahi Mahi on the bias and top with peach salsa.
Styling Tip 2
Place a small sprig of cilantro on top of peach salsa.
Styling Tip 3
Place a lime on top of the stem of cilantro.
Oils and Seasons
These oils and seasonings are recommend for this tasty recipe by our friends at The Bottled Olive to make your taste buds pop with flavor.