As we all venture out a little more frequently these days, it's easy to feel stuck in a rut when it comes to your closet. Thankfully, local fashion maven Jordan Cannon has come to the rescue! We headed to her boutique, Lemons & Lace to see all of the new arrivals and get suited up for summer!
1. Olivia Graye top - $62 Unpublished white pants - $82 Sbicca sandals - $70
2. BB Dakota blue blouse - $69 Unpublished white pants - $82 Gigi Pip hat - $82
3. Gigi Pip hat - $82 Adelyn Rae jumpsuit - $108 Band of Gypsies sandals - $79
4. Gigi Pip hat - $112 Dazey blouse - $52 Listicle skirt - $36 Matisse shoes - $110
5. Gigi Piphat - $112 Z Supply blouse - $44 Good American Denim - $159 Band of Gypsies sandals - $99
6. Gigi Piphat - $112 Z Supply shirt - $49 Good American Denim - $175 Sbicca shoes - $120
Lemons and Lace features everything from women's clothing to, footwear, gifts, jewelry, accessories, and specialty items for the home. You'll be sure to find basic staples to add to your wardrobe or that statement piece you just can't live without! L&L strives to always offer effortless, ageless, and one-of-a kind pieces!
Conveniently located off East Harmony Road, between Timberline and Ziegler in the Front Range Village Shopping Center. Lemons & Lace Boutique is located directly next to DSW & Suehiro across from Ulta & World Market.