Longtime Charlotte fashionista Nira Love has opened a new business, Nira Love's Fashion Boutique, offering personalized wardrobe styling and retail consultation. Nira has extensive experience, having worked in the fashion industry for two decades.
God. Love. Fashion.
Mirroring her personalized approach to fashion, the tagline Nira chose for her new business reveals much about her as a person.
“I put God into all that I do, as my faith is most important to me," she says. "Love represents what I believe to be my calling—spreading love in many ways. These three words speak to who I am as a person and as a business owner, and a creative.”
A Distinctive Yet Inclusive Sense of Style
Nira developed her distinctive sense of style working with iconic, luxury brands CHANEL (at SouthPark’s Neiman Marcus) and St. John Knits. Nothing if not versatile, Nira has also worked with more affordable brands including Tommy Hilfiger and WetSeal. This broad-spectrum experience has given Nira knowledge of brands across a wide range of price points, enabling her to work seamlessly with clients of all ages and tastes.
Nira Love's Fashion Boutique is the fulfillment of her lifelong dream of owning her own fashion business. Nira is laser-focused, having set herself the ambitious goal of making the transition from employee to entrepreneur in just 30 days! She will be open and accepting clients starting Sept. 26, 2020.
An Inclusive Clientele: All Ages and Body Types
Nira caters to a diverse group of clients ranging from high-profile politicians, judges, attorneys, local socialites, CEOs and women from all walks of life who are looking to shake things up and embrace a new look. Nira has styled clients for a variety of events from weddings and other special occasions to business professional and even back-to-school wardrobes. Obviously, this requires flexibility, demonstrated by the budget range Nira works in—$300-$300,000 and beyond.
She has worked with a diverse clientele, with extensive experience styling women of every body type and age. Nira has worked with women aged 9 to 89!
“The one thing we all have in common is our love for fashion.”
Nira enjoys working closely with her clients, helping them realize their fashion goals whatever the desired look, from conservative to on-trend and super edgy and everything in between. As Nira points out, “The one thing we all have in common is our love for fashion.”
Nira’s 5 Steps to Creating a Signature Look:
- Establish a budget
- Have the client share their idea of fashion. (What style icon do you most admire?)
- Complimentary Consultation: Nira offers a free consultation where she engages potential clients in discussion to gain an understanding of why they need her services and the type of occasion(s) they are dressing for. Nira then works with you to determine the colors, patterns and silhouettes that best complement your personal style.
- Nira also specializes in closet makeovers, offering professional assistance to re-energize your current wardrobe. Nira skillfully culls items that are no longer necessary and identifies items that need to be replaced or added.
- The final step completes your new look: Nira assists in creating your new, distinctive image, one that truly reflects your own brand and has you looking your confident best.
This emphasis on confidence reflects the Nira Love Fashion Boutique promise:
“After working with me, I assure you, you will not only look good, you will feel good as well.”
A Unique Brand
Through the above process, Nira really gets to know her clients, often forming close relationships with them.
Key elements of Nira’s personalized service include:
- Allowing clients to have input on the designs that are chosen
- Conducting exhaustive searches to make sure she always provides the most stylish looks available, those outfits that inspire and stand out—that is truly the essence of Nira’s brand
- Meeting the goal of coming together collectively to create styles and a personal image that enhances the beauty within.
- Nira only chooses distinctive items that aren’t commonly sold in the Charlotte area, enabling her clients to truly develop a signature style. Nira contends, “I specialize in carefully cultivated wardrobes that will make you the talk of the town, earning you a reputation for having your own distinctive style.”
"I specialize in carefully cultivated wardrobes that will make you be the talk of the town, earning you a reputation for having your own distinctive style.”
Nira Love's Fashion Boutique: An Idea Whose Time Has Come
Nira understands why some may question her decision to start a new venture now, while the world continues to struggle to contain a global pandemic that has sparked economic uncertainty. Nira’s response is a confident, “Why not?”
“After the world was forced to stay home to flatten the COVID curve, I finally had the time needed to reflect on what truly makes me happy. Serving my clients’ needs and bringing change is a passion of mine. Establishing my own business was the best, most logical route to accomplishing that goal.”
Nira Love is a personal wardrobe stylist, retail fashion boutique consultant, established buyer and shopping event coordinator. Now, Nira can add the title business owner to that list.