Hey Fall fashion lovers!! Fall is in the air, I can feel the mornings getting crisper and the air has a cooler feel. I thought I'd better grab a few key wardrobe pieces to help transition myself into the change of season that can be paired together and layered up to create a simple yet functional fall look!
Ponchos, sweater wraps, and light layering pieces, are my favorite ways to add that extra pop to my fall looks. Hats, booties, and scarves also add that light layered look I love this time of year!
5 Tips for Styling the Perfect Fall Looks
- Denim -- Finding the perfect pair of jeans that can be worn several different ways with multiple tops and sweaters is key this season. Look for a versatile wash and a great fit!
- Hats -- Fall is the best time to add some headwear to your wardrobe. I love the wide brimmed styles that have been trending the last couple of seasons. Felt styles are perfect for the cooler temps this time of year.
- Sweaters -- Add sweaters to your wardrobe in neutral colors that can be paired with multiple scarves, jackets, or wraps in your wardrobe. This is a base to your fall wardrobe so you want to make sure they will match just about anything you style them with.
- Boots -- Classic styles of boots and booties are also key this season. I look for colors and styles that I know can be worn multiple times throughout the whole season. I also choose boots with a comfortable heel height.
- Accessories -- Sunglasses, handbags, and bracelets tend to be my go-to accessory pieces this time of year. I wear a ton of scarves and comfy sweater wraps during the warmer "in-between time" when coats are just a little too heavy.