Maybe you live by a beach or have your own private pool in your backyard. Or maybe you don't! Either way, you can live the beach life if you get a little creative. On a nice sunny day, spend some time outside in a swimsuit that makes you feel good, plus an adorable sarong that's oh-so-flattering.
Honestly, these skirt wraps make anyone look glamorous. Add some wedges and a floppy hat, and girl, you are ready for your cover shoot.
If you don't think you have a place to wear it, let me give you this idea for a fake beach in a park! You can make your own tropical paradise even if you're in the city.
- Before you go, use some self-tanning lotion so you feel like you've been at the beach a few days.
- Find a spot in a park near your house that's away from other people and tie a hammock to two trees.
- Bring a cooler with your favorite drinks and snacks. Try some pineapple to get into the spirit!
- Pack headphones and make a playlist of your favorite summery, tropical songs. If you want to relax without lyrics pumping into your brain, choose some meditation music with ocean waves for ambiance.
- Maybe you grab a fun beach read too!
- Don't forget sunscreen in case the trees don't provide enough shade.
- Don't worry about what anyone thinks. We're all doing the best we can right now. This is your time for you!