Trivs Blueberry Pom Pom
- 3 ounces stoli blueberry vodka
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice
- Splash simple syrup
- splash cranberry juice
- Fresh squeeze of lime juice
- Shake and strain into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with fresh blueberries.
Trivs Basil Crusted Lake Erie Walleye
Basil Crusted Lake Erie Walleye
- 8 ounces Lake Erie walleye
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup fresh minced basil
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- ¼ cup freshly grate parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic reduction
Parmesan Tomato Risotto
- 8 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- kosher salt
- 2 cups arborio rice
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 4 cups sautéed fresh cut tomatoes
- Combine breadcrumbs, basil, garlic powder, salt, pepper and parmesan cheese in a mixing bowl.
- Coat both sides of walleye in breadcrumb mixture.
- Drizzle pan with extra virgin olive oil. Pan sear walleye over medium-high heat until golden brown.
- Serve with a drizzle of balsamic reduction and sauteed asparagus
Tomato Risotto Instructions
- Warm the broth in a medium saucepan over low heat.
- Melt the butter in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add shallot and a pinch of salt and cook for around four minutes.
- Add rice and stir until it is coated with the butter. Continue stirring the rice for about two minutes. You should be able to smell that the rice is toasted.
- Add the wine and simmer, stirring constantly and until the wine has completely reduced. (This should take around three minutes.)
- Slowly add the broth in increments, stirring in between.
- Add the tomatoes.
- The risotto is ready when the rice is al dente and the dish has the consistency of a thick porridge. (20-30 minutes total)