Fall is here, and along with it comes all the apple cider-y goodness. Apple cider is delicious on its own, but when you're looking to spice it up a notch, this bourbon apple cider is fall in a glass. Get cozy by the fireplace and enjoy this festive fall cocktail.
- 4 oz apple cider (local if you're near a cider mill. We used Louisburg Cider Mill Apple Cider)
- 2 oz bourbon
- 2 T cinnamon
- 1 T sugar
- 1 orange
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
- Combine cinnamon and sugar on a plate.
- Slice the orange into wedges. Run a wedge around the edge of your cocktail glass. Coat the rim in the cinnamon/sugar and fill with ice.
- Add bourbon, and top with apple cider.
- Garnish with an orange slice and fresh rosemary sprig.