I can’t think of a better way to start the morning off than with a stack of these Rawnola Banana Cakes.
In a previous blog post I shared a delicious raw granola recipe. Well, I didn’t want to let the fun stop there so I decided to top my pancakes with the rawnola as well—total game changer! I’m convinced this is the way to enjoy pancakes now.
These cakes are completely plant-based, gluten-free and extremely satisfying to the taste buds. Wake your honey up with these cakes.
Rawnola Banana Stack
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 medium banana
- 3 1/2 tablespoons nut milk of choice
- pinch of sea salt
- 2 teaspoons coconut palm sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
1. In a bowl, mash the banana with a fork, add the other ingredients and stir with a whisk until just combined
2. Spoon some of the batter (I use 1/3 cup batter) in your hot skillet and cook on low to medium heat from both sides until golden brown.
Follow Rachel Hemphill @thechiababe