This Blueberry Crumble recipe is an individual serving and Ignite approved making it the perfect sweet treat to share with a friend or keep all to yourself! Enjoy!
Yield: 1 serving
Serving Size: full recipe
Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 30 min
- ⅓ cup fresh blueberries
- 1 teaspoon Swerve
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- ½ scoop collagen peptides (optional)
- 1 tablespoon Swerve
- 1 tablespoon melted butter flavored coconut oil*
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Pinch sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chilled coconut cream (optional)
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Add blueberries to a small ramekin and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon Swerve.
3. In another small bowl, whisk the almond flour through salt. Spoon over the berries. Place in oven for 28-30 minutes, or until golden on the top.
4. Remove from oven, let cool slightly, and top with coconut cream, if using.
5. *Feel free to substitute butter, ghee or coconut oil.
Nutrition Information with Collagen
Calories: 425| Protein: 10.5g | Fat: 39g | Carbs: 13.5g | Fiber: 5g| Net Carbs: 8.5g
Follow @131 Method