Start with a linen table runner, and add a beautiful floral arrangement made in a real pumpkin( Designed by Belfiore Farm & Floral.)
Incorporating some brass candle sticks and faux eucalyptus stems gives this a sophisticated look. Simple neutral plates and linen napkins helps keep the focus on the centerpiece. Add vintage crystal stemware to dress up the table for guests.
- Brass candle sticks
- ivory candles
- linen table runner and linen napkins
- faux, dried or fresh florals. I like to mix them all
- fresh pumpkin if making the arrangement
- crystal stemware
- ceramic charges
This relaxed style is simple to whip up, allowing you more time to concentrate on your guests. Start with a cotton table runner in some great fall muted colors. Next, add rattan chargers which creates that relaxed layback feel. Using a neutral color palette with your dishes, linens, and candle sticks makes it a bit more modern while keeping it casual and full of cozy textures. Placing a wreath on a cake stand makes a beautiful but easy centerpiece. Adding candles creates that cozy holiday feel.
- Cotton fall table runner & napkins
- Handcrafted ceramic ivory and gold taper candle holder
- Rattan placemats
- Simple plates and linen napkins in the fall color palette
- Wheat wreath used as a centerpiece
- faux candles and ivory taper candles
- Simple etched drinking glasses
Start with a jute table runner, then layer faux and dried florals down the middle of the table. Using white ceramic chargers and linen napkins gives it a more elegant look. Adding ceramic candle sticks with birch covered candles centered down the middle of the table will add a rustic vibe.
- Jute table runner
- linen napkins
- dried florals
- Ceramic candle stick
- neutral plates & ceramic chargers
- faux candles
To get these looks and more, visit Very Violet Boutique in Downtown Lee's Summit.