If you are anything like me I look for ways to cook faster. I want to eat healthy but I do not have all day to do it. This is why I love sheet pan meals! They are fantastic if you need something quick. Here are a few of my favorites.
Sweet Potatoes and Black Bean Hash
- 2 medium chicken breasts, boneless skinless cut into ½ inch pieces
- 1 cup broccoli florets, frozen or fresh
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 1 cup grape or plum tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- Preheat oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and set aside.
- Place the chicken and veggies in the baking dish. Sprinkle all the spices and garlic evenly over the chicken and veggies. Drizzle with the olive oil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the veggies are charred and chicken is tender.
- Serve over quinoa or rice.
The great thing about sheet pan meals is you can swap in any protein or vegetables you and your family enjoy. So you can make them every week and just mix it up. These also work great if you are food prepping. Once they are done split them up into to go containers and you are ready to grab and go!