Kimberly relocated to Mount Juliet 3 years ago from her home town El Dorado Hills in Northern California. She quickly became rooted in Mt. Juliet life and has a passion for local and niche industries. Combining her love of networking, small businesses and photography, this magazine birthed them into one beautiful space. Here is her round up of a few favorite local items including cocktails, skin care, hot spots and gift items for you to enjoy as well.
- Cucumber Jalapeño Margarita with basil salt from Memo's Mexican Kitchen
- Indie Lee skin care from Third Coast Salt spa
- Able Bags from Ramona and Co
- Early Rise Green Juice from Juice Bar Mt Juliet
- Hiking trail to hike with family at Long Hunter State Park
- Toffee Coffee from Just Love Coffee Cafe
- BCAA's for muscle recovery from Nutrishop