Our bank began as a private bank owned in 1889 by J.F. Anderson and his son, Charles, just two years after the City of Ardmore was founded. Within a year a national charter was granted, and on August 13, 1890, the bank began operating under the name of The First National Bank of Ardmore. The original J.F. Anderson and Son Bank held the honor of...