A gorgeous, 7-acre, park-like equestrian property is now available to purchase. A driveway lined with splendid southern magnolia trees awaits. The house is a French-style country estate home surrounded by mature trees and level pastures, located directly across from Dr. Edmund A. Babler Memorial State Park. It includes six bedrooms and 5 1/2 bathrooms within its 5,490 square feet. This unique, all-brick home and property is for sale at $1.5 million.
- It's a 1 1/2-story home with stately, timeless designed living space, including a spacious dining area with unique stone walls and fireplace.
- The in-ground, private swimming pool is 20 feet by 40 feet with a recently updated saltwater system.
- The flagstone patio is a perfect place to relax and enjoy life, with the property also including a creek.
- The all-brick, six-stall stable has beautiful iron stall gates, a brick floor, a wash rack, wall-mounted fans and a tack room that includes a small kitchenette and bath with shower.
3 Ways it's the Perfect Property
- It's all surrounded by a three-rail, white vinyl fencing, and an electric pet fence is established.
- A composite slate roof is installed on all structures.
- A huge loft in the barn provides plenty of storage and extra space.
Tammy says what she loves most about this home is that it's like owning a little slice of heaven.
"It's peaceful, serene and private. Living here is like being on vacation every day of the year," she says, adding that plentiful windows enable year-round opportunities to enjoy the beautiful vistas around the home.
"You can enjoy horses in your own back yard, with quick and easy access to the stable. Plus, Wild Horse Creek Road is one of the most scenic drives in all of St. Louis. Folks out for a pleasure drive and numerous cycling groups and clubs love it out here," explains Tammy. "Our neighbors include numerous wildlife, turkeys, geese, deer, cattle, horses and chickens."
She adds that hosting intimate family gatherings or large soirees on the property become magical times for everyone involved.
Associated schools with this property include Pond Elementary, Rockwood Valley Middle School and Lafayette High School. The oversized, detached garage has space for two vehicles. Another structure on the property can serve as a third garage, bonus building or even as a shed or workshop.
To request a personal tour of the property exclusively offered and owned by realtor Tammy Moore-Wachter, email Tammy@ExperienceRealtyPartners.com or call 314.221.1408.
1165 Wild Horse Creek Road, Wildwood
Multiple listing services: 19042344