Craving that perfect summer treat? Say no more; my S'mores Nachos recipe is here to satisfy all of your sweet tooth needs!
- Graham Crackers
- Hershey's Chocolate
- Hershey's Chocolate Syrup
- Cookie Tray
- Parchment Paper
- Start by preheating the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Take the parchment paper and line the cookie tray.
- Break apart the graham crackers and place them all over the bottom.
- Then take your chocolate and spread the pieces all over the graham crackers.
- Open up the marshmallows and pour the bag over the chocolate and graham crackers.
- Bake the tray for 8-10 minutes.
- Once the marshmallows are bubbling, take the tray out and top with Hershey's Chocolate Syrup.