When the cold winter wind starts to blow and snow and sleet are in the forecast, it gets really tricky to keep your style going strong. Today I'm sharing several winter styling hacks that will keep you looking fabulous in the frigid winter temps!
Winter Style Tips
1. Layer Up! Jackets, Chic Coats, and Vests are winter staples that can be layered together to create warm yet fashionable looks. Layering a vest under your coat can add instant style, but also keep you extra warm!
2. Boots are key winter essentials, but they can also elevate your outfit to the next level. Knee high or OTK (over the knee) boots keep your feet and legs extra warm but add that extra style element when paired with leggings, skinny jeans, and if it's not too cold -- wear them styled with tights and a dress or skirt.
3. Accessorize: Belts, Scarves, Hats, and Handbags can help to take your winter outfits to the next level. Don't forget to add these stylish pieces to your looks for an extra touch of styling.
4. Add Texture to your looks with classic winter fabrics like velvet, chambray, faux fur, suede, or leather, which can create interesting elements, but also keep you warm and cozy.
5. Color is key to keeping your outfits stylish when the cold weather hits. Just because it's dark and dreary outside doesn't mean your outfits have to be plain and colorless. Add pops of Blue, Pink, Teal, Green, and bold, bright colors to your winter looks to keep them fresh and vibrant!