We decided to interview each one of our agents individually, asking them some personal questions, and some questions about the history of their Real Estate career so that we can share them with the public! Starting with our managing broker, here was his interview in full:
1. Tell us about yourself & your family (list your family members)
My wife Liz is a social worker & therapist
I have 4 Daughters:
Two work for the company as agents, one is 18-year-old and on her way to School of Mines, one living in the Greeley area with her daughter.
I also have 3 horses, a pony, 2 sheep, 2 goats, 6 chickens, 4 dogs
2. Name your top 3 favorite musicians/bands
Outside of classical music,
3. What do you like best about living in Northern Colorado/ your town? (Greeley, Eaton, Platteville)
Likes the climate and the recreational opportunities
4. What is your favorite local restaurant?
Henry’s Pub in Loveland
5. What is one trait that generally defines you?
I enjoy trying to learn things
6. What is your favorite indoor/outdoor activity or favorite past time hobby?
7. What are you most proud of, or what is your most fond memory throughout your RE career?
Being able to associate myself with so many fun, nice, and competent brokers in our office
8. What’s one thing the public doesn’t know about you that you’d like to share?
My feet are two different shoe sizes, and I enjoy laughing
List RE/ Community/ Past Career Credentials:
An Air Force Academy graduate & former Air Force Pilot. He played on the Academy tennis team, and graduated with a degree in Electrical Engineering.
Active Real Estate License: 35 years
Austin & Austin Managing Broker: 32 years
Active Appraisal License: 35 years
He was also 1988's Rookie of the year, Citizen of the Year, MLS Board Member, the State Appraisal Board chairman twice, and is currently the appraisal investigator & reviewer for the State of Colorado!