Popsicles are the quintessential summer treat. They are perfect for cooling down on a hot day, but they can be loaded with sugar. These beautiful popsicles are loaded with fresh fruit and are easily customized. They are sure to please both the young and the young at heart.
Popsicle molds - any size or style will work!
Coconut Water or Fruit Juice
1. Gather popsicle molds, popsicle sticks and ingredients
2. Wash, peel, and thinly slice fruit
3. Place desired fruit combination into popsicle mold
4. You can use just juice, or just coconut water, or mix as a 1:1 ratio. Add honey to taste.
5. Pour liquid mixture over fruit into molds.
6. Freeze overnight
7. When removing popsicles from molds, it can be useful to warm sides of the mold by holding a rag with warm water to the outside.
Try some of these fun flavor combinations:
A mixture of berries in pear juice
Lime and cucumber in coconut water
Pineapple and mango in coconut water
Strawberry and banana in apple juice
Raspberries and mint in lemonade
Do you have a recipe you would like featured in the magazine? Reach out to us via email or social media.