I would describe my personal style as classic, modern, and polished. I am most comfortable in tailored clothing and I love to wear color.
Women should avoid:
Adopting trends that do not work for them and wearing clothes that do not fit and flatter their body type and current lifestyle.
Where to start the outfit:
The first step is to understand what you’re dressing for (events, venues, weather). Then select one statement piece and use that as inspiration to build the rest of your look.
- Bottega Veneta Monsieur Pump, SaksFifthAvenue.com
- Nina Ricci Buttoned Leather Midi-Skirt, SaksFifthAvenue.com
- Balmain Pinstriped Metallic Wool-Blend Garadine Vest, Net-a-Porter.com
- Bottega Veneta Sardine Bag, BottegaVeneta.com
- A.L.C. Brie Wide Baggy Cargo Pants, BergdorfGoodman.com
- Dries Van Noten Salbina Floral-Print Midi Skirt with Metallic Leather Trim, BergdorfGoodman.com
- Goldsign The Edgar Pleated High-Rise-Wide-Leg- Jean, Net-a-Porter.com
- Milana Bartolotta Johnny Classic Moto Jacket, MilanaBartolotta.com
- Burberry Cropped Trench Jacket, Burberry.com
- Paco Rabanne Satin Midi-Dress with Side Button Detail, BergdorfGoodman.com
- Manolo Blahnik Red Suede Pump, Net-a-Porter.com
- Saint Lauren Icare Maxi Shopping Bag in Qulted Lambskin, YSL.com
An edgy take on everyday fashion. Both a Minimalist and a maximalist. I love the challenge of taking a simple item of clothing and wearing it in tons of different ways!
Style advice for women and men:
Fit and color. The way clothing fits your body is everything. It’ll make or break you. Don’t buy a smaller size just to satisfy your need to feel skinnier. The right color combination can also completely transform your outfit, and generate new options that increases your use for those items!
Where to start the outfit:
I often start with bottoms. Do you want to wear pants, jeans, a skirt, etc? Once you determine the bottom, think about shoes. How do your shoes interact with your bottom choice? Then move on to the top and make sure to balance the top and bottom portions of your ‘fit.
- Blue Sapphire & Diamond Evil Eye Pendant Necklace, 14K Gold, Bloomingdales
- R13 Patti Wide Neck Crop Sweatshirt, Washed Black, Nordstrom
- Frame + NET SUSTAIN organic linen-blend high-rise straight-leg cargo trousers, Sand, Net-a-Porter.com
- Rag & Bone Addison Fine-Knit Beanie, Turtledove, Saks Fifth Avenue
- Chloé + NET SUSTAIN Sense embroidered leather bucket bag, Black, Net-a-Porter.com
- Proenza Schouler textured-leather combat boots, Black, LuisaViaRoma.com
- Mens: Oliver Peoples Desmon Sunglasses, FRWD.com
- Mens: James Perse Recycled Cashmere Sweater, Stone, MrPorter.com
- Mens: Genus Model GNS 1 TD, Courtesy of @onlybuyingtime, GoldsmithComplications.com
- Mens: Bugatchi Suede Zip Bomber, Cobalt, Nordstrom
- Mens: AG Everett Straight Fit Jeans, 8 Years Seville, AGJeans.com
- Mens: Axel Arigato Orbit Vintage Sneakers, Navy, AxelArigato.com
My personal style is best described as classic chic mixed with a rock edge. I love to start with a classic piece, then layer in an unexpected twist like a concert tee, something with studs, rhinestones, or a biker jacket.
My customer is a mom who is feeling stuck in a fashion rut. A woman who is no longer enjoying getting dressed, feeling unhappy with her body or just feeling overwhelmed trying to navigate so many fashion trends.
The biggest mistake people make when dressing themselves is to create so many rules and restrictions about what they wear. So many women I work with decide something won’t look good on them without even trying it on, leaving them with a closet of all the exact same looking pieces.
- Parrish LA 100% Cashmere The Journey V Neck Sweater, WEST Westport
- Texas Denim Pencil Skirt in Dark Grey, TheFrankieShop.com
- Marfa Croc-Embossed Leather Knee-High Boot in Bordeaux, Khaite.com
- Prada Large Top Stitch Shoulder Bag in Black, Mitchells Westport
- Jennifer Fisher Double Twisted Lily Huggies, Penfield Collective Westport
- Golden Goode Double-Breasted Handpainted Chevron Wool Trench Coat, Berdgorf Goodman
- Madeworn Vintage Inspired Led Zeppelin Tee Shirt, WEST Westport
- Acne Studios Single Breasted Suit Jacket, Net-a-Porter.com
- Acne Studios Tailored Flared Trousers, Net-a-Porter.com
- Toteme-Studio The City Boot in Black, Toteme-Studio.com
- Celine Square S255 Sunglasses in Acetate-Black, Specs Westport
- Natural/Pure White Frayme Alter Python Tote Bag, StellaMcCartney.com
Lucia Gulbransen Styling
StyleD by Hannah
Nineteen Pieces, LLC