Buffalo Gals Bacon-Wrapped Dates
(Makes 1 dozen)
- 1 dozen dried Medjool dates
- 4slices of uncooked bacon
- 3 cups cream cheese
- 3 oz. almond paste
- 1.5 teaspoon almond extract
- 8 oz. light brown sugar
- 3.5” bamboo knot picks
- Place cream cheese, almond paste, extract, and brown sugar into a food processor and mix.
- Place the mixture into a piping bag with a narrow tip and pipe into each date.
- Slice uncooked bacon into 12 equal portions.
- Wrap bacon around each date and place on a baking sheet- seam side down.
- Bake at 350 degrees for approx 20 minutes until crispy.
- Skewer each date with knot pick and serve.