- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Beat pumpkin puree, peanut butter and eggs until well combined.
- Gradually add flour at low speed until just incorporated.
- Working on a lightly floured surface, knead the dough until it comes together.
- Roll the dough to 1/4-inch thickness.
- If using cookie cutters, cut out desired shapes and place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place into oven and bake until the edges are golden brown, about 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
*Please consult your local veterinarian regarding any possible allergens