Hank's Sports Bar & Rumors Deli on Cullman's southwest side serves up true, local flavor daily, with special day and night menus and Sunday brunch.
Here are two of our favorite cocktails.
- Limes and mint sprigs
- 1 oz. Tito’s vodka
- 1 oz. Malibu rum
- 1 oz. simple syrup
- 0.5 oz. strawberry puree
- 4 oz. lemonade
- Lime and mint (for garnish)
- Place 1 mint sprig in the bottom of the glass. Fill glass with ice.
- In shaker, add lime 2 mint sprigs. Muddle together. Add Tito’s, Malibu, simple syrup, strawberry puree and lemonade.
- Shake and strain into a high ball glass.
- Garnish with lime and 1 mint sprig.
Hankover Bloody Mary
- Bacon salt
- 2 oz. Tito's vodka
- 0.5 oz. Worcestershire sauce
- 3 oz. Zing Zang
- Tony’s seasoning
- Hot sauce
- Lemon, lime, bacon slice, okra and olives (for garnish)
- Rim pint glass with bacon salt and fill with ice.
- In the shaker, add Tito’s, Worcestershire, Zing Zang, a few dashes of Tony’s and a dash of hot sauce.
- Shake and pour into a pint glass.
- Garnish with lemon, lime, bacon slice, and sword of 1 okra and 2 olives.
Recipes provided by Hank's Owner Aaron Coombs. Hank's is located at 601 Fourth St. SW in Cullman. Connect on Facebook at www.facebook.com/rumorsdeli.