LifeHope ... a Med Spa, and SO much more.
Welcome to LifeHope Health System
The award-winning LifeHope Healing Med Spa in Alpharetta, Georgia, will celebrate our 2nd anniversary on November 14th, 2022. The time has flown by, and we have had some very exciting growth opportunities over the past few months that we could not wait to share.
As the original partner in LifeHope Health System, our Med Spa, under the direction of Kevin Lie, MD, was the first piece of this self-care to healthcare system to begin seeing patients.
In our first year, the Med Spa was voted:
- Best of Alpharetta - for Non-Surgical Body Contouring - 2021 - My Alpharetta Magazine
- Best of Atlanta - for Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation - 2021 - Best Self Atlanta Magazine
- Best of Georgia - Aesthetician - 2021 - Georgia Business Journal
- Best of Georgia - Hair Removal Specialist - 2021 - Georgia Business Journal
- Best of Georgia - Skin Care Specialist - 2021 - Georgia Business Journal
- Best of Georgia - Spas - 2021 - Georgia Business Journal
- Best of Alpharetta - Med Spa 2022 - My Alpharetta Magazine
Our team of experts have been honored and overwhelmed by the ongoing support we have received since our inception, and are looking forward to what the next year will bring for LifeHope Healing Med Spa.
Chapter Two for LifeHope Health System
From primary care physicians to specialists, LifeHope Health System patients have easy access to comprehensive healthcare services, meeting every family member's personal, health and wellness needs.
Introducing our newest specialty providers:
- Georgia Cardiovascular and Primary Care - office of Bobby V. Khan, M.D., Ph.D. - Jason Reingold, MD - Syed Rahman, MD and Saravanan Kuppuswamy, MD
- Southern Foot and Ankle Institute - office of Brian Harley, DPM - Foot and Ankle Surgeon
- LifeHope Pediatric Center - office of Michael Papciak, MD - Child, Adolescent, and Young Adult Medicine
- IRIS Vascular Interventional Specialists - office of Kevin Lie, MD - Interventional Radiology
- NeuroKinetix - office of Bronson Walters and Jordan Gaillard Kareis PT, DPT, Cert. DN - Sports Rehabilitation
- Train with Stamina - Personal Training and Sports Performance
- Alpharetta Chiropractic - Dr. Eric D. Somers, AT, DC, CMEDr. Eric D. Somers, AT, DC, CME
- Revue Pharmacy - Gichuki Kimani, Pharm.D - Compounding Pharmacy
- Restored Cosmetics - Erika Nicholson - Paramedical and Cosmetic Tattoo Artist
LifeHope physicians are highly recognized for their clinical excellence.
When you choose a LifeHope physician, you will be treated by an experienced physician with advanced training and skills, along with the expertise and resources of a major health system and a multidisciplinary medical team.
Benefits of being a private practice patient include:
- Being treated by physicians who have the autonomy to make the decisions that lead to a better outcome for the patient.
- Private practice physicians have the freedom to spend more time with their patients fostering the physician-patient relationship and getting to know you!
- Unlike physicians employed by health systems, private practice physicians are not influenced by the medical decisions they make for their patients.
From heart health to Botox, hair loss, skincare, and wellness, LifeHope Health System has created a network of experts to address, educate, guide, perform and maintain the comprehensive care you and your family deserve.
Follow us on Instagram: @Lifehopehealingmedspa for the latest updates.
We look forward to being a part of your Self-Care journey