Getting Figgy with It
- 2 1/2 ounces cardamom and dried fig-infused Spring 44 vodka
- Juice of 1/2 of a lemon
- 1/2 ounce of simple syrup
Infuse cardamom and dried figs in Spring 44 vodka overnight. Combine all ingredients, shake with ice and strain into a martini glass or over ice in a cocktail glass. This is the perfect drink to have while catching up with friends or starting your night out.
- 3/4 ounce of Goslings rum
- 3/4 ounce of Falernum liqueur from Elevation 5003
- 1/2 ounce of crème de cocoa liqueur
- 1/2 ounce of hazelnut liqueur
- 2 ounces of half-and-half
Combine all ingredients and shake with ice; strain into a highball glass. Shorter days mean colder temps. Take a break from your shopping and step into Door 222 for some holiday spirit in a glass. This drink will be sure to warm you.
Orange You Glad You Have More Thyme?
- One slice of orange
- Thyme sprig
- 1/2 ounce of clove simple syrup
- 2 ounces of Bulleit Bourbon
- 1/2 ounce of Hazelnut liqueur
Torch 1/2 of an orange slice until it slightly chars, then muddle with thyme and clove simple syrup in the base of a glass. Add the bourbon and hazelnut liquor and shake with ice. Torch another 1/2 of an orange slice for garnish, strain and serve over an extra-large ice cube. This drink is as delicious as it sounds. Whether you are meeting for the first time or enjoying a special night with a long time love, this drink will make every minute that much more enjoyable.