- 1/2 Spring Onion (or sweet onion)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Ear Corn (Olathe if available)
- Handful of Sugar Snap Peas
- 10 Green Beans
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes
- Fleur De Sel Salt
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1 Tbsp EVOO
- 1 Tsp Cumin
- 5 TBSP Cream
- S+P to taste
- 8 oz Pipe Rigate Noodles
Season 2 chicken breasts trimmed of fat, season with lemon, cumin, s+p to taste. Grill thoroughly.
While chicken is grilling:
- Sauté on med/low heat spring onion with red bell pepper
- Slice kernels off cob, add to sauté mixture + sugar snap peas + green beans
- 1/2 cherry tomatoes, add to sauté mixture and season with fleur de sel (See Salt is my preferred brand)
- Let simmer on a low heat while chicken finishes on grill.
Add noodles to salted, boiling water only cook to al dente.
Once fully cooked, thinly slice grilled chicken breast and drizzle with EVOO. Add to veggie mixture with 3 tablespoons cream. Let mixture sit for five minutes, stirring often.
Add noodles to sauté pan.
Add 2 tablespoons cream.
Mix together well.
Top with parmesan cheese.
bon appétit - Karen Mitchell
Follow @fortitudeandfinn or visit http://www.fortitudeandfinn.com/ for additional recipes and ideas.