Everything really is up to date in Kansas City, as proven by Northland Lifestyle's Publisher, Jeron Traphagan. The former Chiefs cheerleader has always loved repping her hometown and found some of her favorite locally made products at the Made in KC store. You can find them online or at their Northland location at Briarcliff Village.
1. Once a Chiefs fan, always a Chiefs fan, right? Charlie Hustle Stadium Tee, $32
2. This camo tote goes with everything and reminds me of our troops, fighting for our freedom. Sandlot Goods Russell Tote, $40
3. I live on coffee, now more than ever. Bozz Prints Western Auto Sign Mug, $12
4. I absolutely love candles of all kinds and my house could be a wreck but once I light a candle in that room, it feels clean. Kansas City Candle Company Beeswax Candle, $35
5. With a three-year-old at home, children's books fill my house! I love this book because it explains all the wonderful things KC has to offer/cherish. Our Home, Kansas City by Scott Brown, $14.95
6. You can't get it at the Made in KC store, but my favorite Mexican food is definitely Mi Hacienda Mexican in Liberty.