Hot summer days have arrived, and I’m excited to share my favorite local spots to hit when it's time to cool down. From ice cream to popsicles and cocktails on the rocks, there are plenty of places in St. Louis to find some shade and enjoy a cold treat.
- Hangar’s Strawberry Basil Mojito: The Hangar in Rock Hill is a great spot to enjoy a patio drink. They have a lot on their menu for snacking but their cocktails are simply divine.
- Jeni’s Splendid Ice Cream: located in the heart of Central West End, Jeni’s is known nationally, but I still consider it one of my local go-to favorites. Try the Brambleberry Crisp.
- Clementine’s: simply the best in town, Clementine’s always has a unique new flavor, or your good old favorites. I never skip the hot fudge, either.
- Poptimism: the cutest popsicle truck now has a location at the City Foundry, and all of their unique creations are so fun to try.
- Boardwalk Waffles: now serving up their own homemade ice cream flavors, Boardwalk is a Maplewood icon sure to leave your sweet tooth happy.
- Taco Buddha Frozen Margarita: the freshest tasting! On the hottest days, these are so refreshing to sip on. Come for the margs, stay for the tacos.