Festive Cake Pops
Try this fun, easy Labor Day dessert!
- 1 package soft, frosted sugar cookies from your local grocery store
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- White chocolate melts
- Festive sprinkles
- Candy sticks
- Mix frosted sugar cookies with a mixer (or let your little ones smash them up).
- Add softened cream cheese and mix together.
- Form into 1-inch balls and place on cookie sheet. Freeze for at least 15 minutes, until firm.
- Melt chocolate melts in microwave per package instructions.
- Dip stick into melted chocolate and place into cake ball. Roll the ball in the melted chocolate to cover completely.
- Add sprinkles (your little ones will enjoy this part the most!)
- Finally, poke cake pop stick into bottom of a Styrofoam cup and allow chocolate to dry.
- Repeat and enjoy!
My son loved helping make these for our friends and family!