- Began shifting production 2 weeks ago when the FDA came out with guidelines that allowed Distilleries to produce Hand Sanitizer.
- Initially we wanted to supply the most in need. Hospitals and first responders.
- To date have donated and supplied to St John, Beaumont, DMC, Karmanos, all GP Police, and many fire stations.
- Also providing for DTE in bulk, along with many critical companies that need it for their employees.
- Producing about 2,500 gallons a week
- 4oz and 8oz gallons available.
- Now selling to the public daily all from downtown location noon-6PM. larger orders email email@example.com
Article by Susan Stapleton
Originally published in Grosse Pointe City Lifestyle