Show your love and support to our local establishments that you’re sure to fall for while giving back to our towns economy simultaneously!
- Shop local at The Two Oh Three Connecticut's local lifestyle brand! Selling Connecticut and 203 branded products as a way to celebrate Connecticut's 203 area code.107 Post Rd, Fairfield, CT.
- Buy from New Canaan Butcher Shop, a locally-owned butcher and sandwich shop that features an array of prime and grass-fed quality meats, prepared meals and a fresh sandwich and salad menu.12 Burtis Ave, New Canaan, CT.
- Staycation at the Delamar in Southport! A quintessential New England boutique hotel which has 45 guest rooms and suites, and enjoy the delicious Artisan Restaurant. 275 Old Post Rd, Southport, CT.
- Visit MoCA Westport, a destination for contemporary visual arts exhibitions, music performances, and comprehensive arts education. The museum's mission is to build an understanding of, and passion for, the arts.19 Newtown Turnpike, Westport, CT.
- Dine at Granola Bar, with an all day menu including customer favorites from coffee to avocado toast to delicious cocktails, The Granola Bar is open for breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and happy hour. 1020 Boston Post Rd, Darien, CT.