It is always a day to be remembered when being photographed by this talented camera artist. Lesson was born in Austin and loves to capture her beautiful city through her lens. She specializes in weddings, engagements and portrait sessions.
"Photographing people is such a joy," Lesson says. "I especially love couples sessions because you get to hear their story, laugh with them, see their silly sides and just have fun!"
1. Red Bud Isle: Beat the crowds (and the heat!) with this beautifully shaded park on the water. It’s super dog-friendly, so a great place to include your fur baby in the photos as well. We are in Austin after all!
2. South Congress Street: Get your Austin fix with the ever-bustling SOCO! With so many unique and vibrant spots to shoot, this area definitely brings out the creative and fun side in everyone.
3. Auditorium Shores: It's one of Lesson's all-time favorite places to get amazing skyline shots as well as Austin's beautiful lake. Cozy up on the pier or stroll hand in hand along the many hiking trails.
1. Wear clothes you feel amazing in; comfort is important too, so bring a couple of options.
2. Make it a date night! Plan on going out after the shoot—you’re probably already dressed up.
3. Bring your fur baby. I love when couples want to include their first furry loves.
4. Don’t forget to have fun!
Book your session today and capture a moment in time with your favorite somebody.