After over two decades and raising two daughters in Durango, Brandy has developed a love for several activities and products enjoyed by many in our community. From sipping on a frothy drink to taking in the crisp mountain air while enjoying a healthy outdoor activity, she loves living the Durango lifestyle alongside her family and friends. Here are just a few of her favorite things in Durango.
1. Her favorite beverage is something warm and cozy from Durango Joes.
2. In summer, Brandy can't get enough satisfaction slicing through our crisp mountain waters atop a SUP board or exploring the never-ending trails that surround Durango.
3. In the throws of winter, her favorite thing to do is wax up the cross-country skis and head out for some crisp mountain air.
4. Are you really a Durango local if you don't love animals? One of Brandy's favorite aspects about life in Durango is that we are a community built on our love for our furry family members and the plethora of wildlife that live here too.
5. Relaxation is essential for happiness. Brandy's favorite spot to relax is in the soothing waters at Durango Hot Springs.
6. Brandy is an avid birder, and her favorite one to observe around Durango is the majestic crane.