No Labels, Just Healing

Local Doctor's Holistic, Drug-Free Approach Designed To Help Those Suffering With Anxiety And Depression

The spine acts as the hard drive for the human body, making it one of the most vital parts of anatomy. 

"Correcting spinal misalignments can address all kinds of problems besides back pain, such as headaches, stomach issues or problems sleeping. As we gently restore the spine’s correct alignment, the nervous system is calmed and many symptoms disappear," assures Dr. Dennis Mariano, DC, DICCP, ICCSP, and founder of Mariano Holistic Life Center, Inc.

The center provides solutions through unique and customized holistic methods, particularly to injured athletes and children with pediatric issues, such as ear infections, colic, allergies and attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorders. 

"It's a beautiful thing to see others bloom into better health and physical activity, and blossom into what they can be once they're healed," says Dr. Mariano, who hosts weekly, online YouTube seminars.

From growing up in a family of physicians and nurses, he says the chiropractic field became a calling after it helped him with a physical problem that even doctors couldn’t seem to address as another way to provide useful tips and encouragement. He understands firsthand people's desires to restore mobility.

"At a gymnastic class in college, I fell on my neck attempting to do a vault on a pommel horse. While the neck didn’t hurt afterward, several weeks later I began to have stomach pains that wouldn’t go away. Several medical doctors in different specialties were unable to help," he recalls. "As the weeks passed without improvement, a co-worker recommended I try chiropractic instead. To my amazement, not only did the stomach pains disappear, but so did the severe allergy and hay fever symptoms I had had for several years. I was fascinated, and decided to investigate chiropractic as a career."

Since he started in the practice in 1992, he says he's seen the same kind of dramatic results happen thousands of times, for all kinds of patients. "It's a very rewarding way to spend my days. We love caring for children, moms and dads, as well as athletes, and helping them get their energy back, too," he adds. 

The practice's services include:

  • Chronic pain and difficult cases
  • Athletic performance and injury prevention
  • Children
  • Pregnancy
  • Holistic health and wellness care
  • Holistic Chiropractic
  • Muscle Testing
  • Cold Laser
  • Kinesiotaping
  • Supplements
  • Homeopathy
  • Prenatal and Pediatric Care
  • Neuro Emotional Technique
  • NeuroModulation Technique 
  • Massage Therapy

He now shares examples of assisting second generation relatives. He recently adjusted the spine of a one day infant whose mother he had adjusted when she was 5 years old. 

"Many people believe, or have been taught, that unless we feel pain, there's nothing wrong with nerve endings or the nervous system. In actuality, only 20% of the spine's work is about controlling our nerves. The other 80% is devoted to anchoring our life and body functions," says Dr. Mariano. "What's really happening in many cases is that messages from our brains are not able to get to our organs and vice-versa, which can lead to our brains not realizing there is a health challenge until the issue has progressed into a true problem."

For example, he says just 40 millimeters of a neurotoxin, such as mercury, in a spine can damage the nerve endings or block up to 60% of the system's functions. 

The Mariano Holistic Life Center team will celebrate the practice's 30th business anniversary during this August. "Our hope is always to identify the root causes of health issues and to help you live life to the fullest again," assures Dr. Mariano.

21 Mystic Lane, Malvern

Related Businesses

Brilliant Dentistry


Brilliant Dentistry

Eden Prairie, MN

At Brilliant Dentistry, we specialize in life-changing procedures in a spa-like atmosphere free from intimidation or pain...

aNu Aesthetics and Optimal Wellness

Health Clinic

aNu Aesthetics and Optimal Wellness

Kansas City, MO

aNu Aesthetics and Optimal Wellness is your #1 choice for overall beauty and wellness. We are Kansas City’s premier...

See More

Related Articles

See More