Whether building a new home or repairing an aging garage door, every member of the family is impacted by the quality of home and garage doors as well as windows. Durability, design, safety and functionality are just a few considerations, and working with a trusted window company will help ensure reliability and peace of mind.
“We enjoy helping our residential and commercial customers find solutions and value the high level of trust they place in our company and team,” says Bob Habeger, president and owner of Wayne Door. “Many of our customers return to Wayne for their home improvement projects. They know and trust our team, many of whom have worked with us for decades.”
Not all doors and windows are manufactured the same. According to Bob, going with a cheaper product may cost more in the long run as a result of costly repairs. He recommends planning ahead and making a checklist of important things to consider like quality, style, energy efficiency and warranty.
As trends and styles change, customer demand changes too. The company’s product mix reflects trends and growing customer needs. Wayne leaders focus on staying up-to-date with customer wish lists while maintaining a focus on the highest quality. Common product lines available include Haas Door, ProVia for doors, vinyl and manufactured stone, Element for central vacuum systems, Panda Doors & Windows and LiftMaster, among others.
If grandeur is a priority, an elegant door will set the tone for a home’s entrance. For families with small children, a safety feature on a garage door is top of mind. Door experts can help identify solutions for residential and commercial projects.
Bob offers these important tips:
- Have an idea of what style you are looking for. Are you looking for classic or modern, trendy or timeless? With all of the different styles, colors and finishes to choose from, it’s a great idea to work with a trusted professional who can help select the best choices to fit your style.
- Choose products that have a good energy rating to help maintain the desired temperature and save money by keeping energy bills low. The energy rating of doors and windows will impact the ability to keep your home cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Consider the product and quality of installation. A cheaper product may cost more in the long run with costly repairs. Choosing experts with experience and knowledge can help ensure doors and windows not only look great but function properly too.
- Check the warranty on windows and doors before buying. This will give you peace of mind and protection in case of any issues.
- Bring a photo of your home or what you would like your home to look like when looking at products. This will help when selecting colors and finishes.
- Ask for samples. It can be challenging to envision your home with various colors when in the showroom. Take samples home and see how they look in natural light and with other features of your home.
This year the independently owned Wayne Door marks its 50th anniversary. The company will celebrate throughout the year through community involvement, sales and focusing on its customers and communities served.
“We are excited to be giving back to the communities that have been so supportive of us over the years. In addition to the local sports teams, schools, programs and fairs we are proud to support each year, we have several volunteer days dedicated for our team to help local organizations and those in need,” says Jessica Smith, marketing director.
This year’s annual spring sale will be held in April and will include great discounts along with local food trucks, raffle prizes and more. More events will be added through the year. Follow the company’s Facebook page for a current schedule.
A wide range of products are offered for residential and commercial needs. Residential products include garage doors and openers, entry and storm doors, windows, patio doors, gate systems, central vacuum systems, access control systems and more. In addition to new installations, garage door repair and pre-planned maintenance are available.
Commercial products include sectional doors, rolling doors, high-speed doors, pass doors, fire doors, surveillance cameras, access control, gate operators, automatic doors, loading dock equipment and more.
What sets Wayne Door apart from competitors is the company’s philosophy.
“We are reliable, honest and hardworking. From sales to installation and service, our team is dedicated to our customers and committed to excellence. The knowledge and expertise of our team set us apart from others in the industry,” says Bob.
The Wayne Door flagship location is in Dover, Ohio and offers a showroom. Other locations include Akron, Ashland and Cambridge. Services are offered across Ohio, from Cleveland to Marietta and mid-Ohio. A 24/7 emergency service program that helps companies throughout Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginia is also available.
Founded in 1973, the company has grown from three employees to more than 70 today. For more information, visit WayneDoor.com.
"The knowledge and expertise of our team set us apart from others in the industry.” - Bob Habeger